From:
Mandi Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 20:41:55 -0500
Dear PCBUILD list,

Can anyone explain to me why some companies can't put their prices on the
website?

 Do any of you really bother to give your information just to get a list of
prices, or do you just go find a site that sells what you want that shows
the prices up front? I don't feel someone has to have any information about
me just so I can know how much something is.

Mandi Wilson

*snipped*
OH! Sorry this email's kinda scattered, but they've got some really,