C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. Margolis
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:35:20 -0400
Ghosts of Witches past.  You infected, Cleveland?  ;-)

Gripe, gripe.

What do you expect from a running gimp?  Spastic fingers on sensitive
keys.

Besides, why insist wheelchair users stand up.

I, for one, am proud one of is out there doing civic duty and trying to
make a difference--however futile.

S.