C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly & or Rodney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:01:47 -0400
In my honest opinion to a certian degree I  prefer animals over SOME people. I can
talk to my animals about anything and no matter what I have done they are not
judgmental about it. People kill for NO reason at all.(EX) kids killing other kids
in school because they are ticked off at one another, (EX) People killing
elephants just for the ivory. I have a real problem w/ all of this.
    My son and my family are the most important people in my life however my
animals are the most loyal beings in the world. I do not tell my child how to feel
or what to think he is able to do this on his own, but I do hope I am able to
instill the values in him that ALL life is valuble. My son is only 6 and yes he
has CP but he's the brightest and happiest person in the world and he too LOVES
animals.

Kelly