Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 07:35:56 +1100
Hi
The quickest way would be to ghost the c drive. this means run a program
called ghost, which will make a image of your drive. for this you need
2hd's or be running partitions, or have some sort of high capacity storage
like a jaz drive. because it won't let you save the image to the same
drive. I use ghost on mine, it's great!
I set up my c drive partition to around 1 gig. (all my software is
installed onto other partitions) I make a image of this and then burn it
onto re-writable cd's, with my copy of ghost on the cd as well. to restore
the system just means booting to dos (with cd support) running ghost and 10
minutes later my system is back on-line. As long as I don't touch the other
software on other partitions everything works fine.

cheers Dave Stevens

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions