From:
The Ryans de <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 21:02:31 +0100
    Hey Folks,
I just spent a good hour and a half getting my computer to run normally, got
little ones that like to play ya know !!
Question is how can I back up my System settings ( drivers, IRQs,IP/OPs
,,,,,) So it takes me only Quarter of an hour instead of so long to get
things up again. OK. it's not all the kids fault the sound card likes to
send me a blue-screen . Not properly routed or so every now and then,takes
some tinkering to get things up again.  Thank You for your suggestions this
shouldn't be to complicated for all the experts out there

Paul Ryan
Germany

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html