From:
rick & christie schroeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:30:38 -0700

Hi, fellow listmates!

I just bought a frozen dish made by Melrose Made Gourmet. It's the
vegetable souffle. I don't have any experience with this company, so I
have no idea if  this is gf. It's labeled Kosher, and the only
ingredients are vegetables, egg whites, black pepper, salt and garlic.
Only wish they had a phone number on the box, or a website.

Unfortunately, the only way I can contact them is through old fashioned
snail mail.

Has anyone contacted this company in the past to find out if their
products are gf? Or do you use their line of frozen foods and found them
to be safe?

Thanks for any help out there..... Christie in TX