From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 13:47:38 -0500
Jim Smithheisler wrote:

> I have four computers I would like to connect in a peer-to-peer network
> using Windows 95

You haven't given a whole lot of details on what you have already done.
So you probably won't get a very specific answer.

Here are the basics.
1.  Install AND configure the NIC.
2.  Install the device driver for the NIC.
3.  Install a protocol (NETBEUI works) for the device driver.
4.  Install a service (CLIENT FOR MICROSOFT NETWORKS is normal)
5.  Turn on file and/or print sharing in at least one PC
6.  Each PC must be identified and included in the same workgroup.

--
Jim Meagher

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]