From:
Charlotte Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 08:34:46 +1300
Jim,

Have you installed "File and Print sharing for Microsoft Networks" and the
"Client for Microsoft Networks"?  These are both necessary for peer to peer
networking.  Actually if you give more info eg. what protocol are you using
and what happens when you try and connect to one pc from another I might be
able to help more.  Is your co-ax cable terminated properly?  When you say
you tried with direct cabling do you mean you tried through a parallel port
connection rather than through  the network cards and co-ax??

Anyhow tell us more.

Charlotte Crawford, MCSE.

-