C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jan Nottmeier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:04:50 -0400
Mag:  I feel that I am psychologically ready to move out now.  But
realistically, and please correct me if I'm wrong here, no one can be
completely ready for what they will see when they are on there own.  I
have done a lot of thinking about it for months.  I've been trying to
make sure all my "t's" are crossed before I leave.  I am entering the
stage now where I feel that its about time to try something.

On mentoring:  I always like to know what I'm in for before I jump.  But
I guess some learning is required on the fly.  Odds are that I will try
out for the pier mentoring counseling position my DHR counselor
suggested.

Jan