C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:02:26 EDT
Hey Robin,

I am so glad to meet you!  You sound like a great Mom, and your career sounds
very exciting.  I have a special place in my heart for children, as folks on
the list know, so children's museums are right up my alley.  Can I ask where
you live?  I am in Alexandria, VA (near DC) and I live for the museums here.

I'm sorry to hear that Zach has had a tough time with seizures.  Hopefully
the new meds will help.

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam
"I will either find a way or make one."