C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:43:13 EDT
Kitties work for me.  I have one myself (or he has me), three lizards, one
fish, two parakeets, and of course, Astro the wonder bird.  I tell you, it's
a full day just to get everyone fed in this joint.

           \|/
           (">
           | |

Wheelchairs 'R' us you know, can we work around that?  I can't remember what
we hashed out before.  I can use crutches for short duration but for birding
I need to be wheelchair liberated.