C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 09:44:42 -0700
Dear Linda,

     Last year (my last year at Canisius College in
Buffalo, New York) the Career Center told me that with
my Sociology degree, I could work with children.  Like
I said before, I worked at Cradle Beach Camp and that
was what influenced me and my college told me that
there was no problem, so I don't understand why I need
a degree when other people are telling me "No Problem"
and you don't need a degree working at camp with the
children.  I looked up some day cares that are near me
and I'm going to send resumes to these places to see
about working there.

Chester Worwa