C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 03:57:58 -0700
Dear Stephen,

     I've worked at Cradle Beach Camp in Angola, New
York and that's what made me want to work with
children.  You can check out their website at:

http://www.cradlebeach.org

Working at this camp is what has made me want to work
with children.  Seeing what some of these children go
through now a days compared to what I have gone
through when I was their age has made me want to help
them better cope with their problems.  It's just that
I'm getting nowhere and nobody wanmts to help me.

Chester Worwa