From:
Mary Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:54:35 -0400

Thought I'd pass along this answer to my query about their cornflakes
that I found at the health food store:

Dear  Ms.. Thorpe:

Thank you for your kind e-mail.  Your appreciation of our organic cereals
makes our task all the easier.   We truly appreciate hearing from our
consumers.  Your feedback allows us to grow and serve you better.

We currently make three cereals (Eco Pac and Boxed) that are gluten free and
dairy free, Honey'd Corn Flakes, Fruit Juice Corn Flakes and Mesa Sunrise.
We also make two types of breakfast toaster waffles that are considered to
be gluten free.  They are Mesa Sunrise Waffles and Wildberry Buckwheat
Waffles.  Both of which are sold under the LifeStream label.   We have
recently introduced a children's cereal under the EnviroKidz label (the
cereal names are Amazon Frosted Flakes and Gorilla Munch).

The reason we do not claim that the Fruit Juice Corn Flakes are gluten free
is that we only recently removed the use of Barley Malt in this product and
wanted to prevent any confusion in the Market with old and new product.  We
are in the process of completely removing the use of Vitamin E in the
cereal.  If you have any further questions please contact me directly and
for availability information please contact [log in to unmask]

Thank you, again for contacting us and we hope you will continue to enjoy
and support our Nature's Path Foods products.

Sincerely,

Parimal Rana

Parimal Rana, B.Sc.
Quality Assurance Manager