From:
Susan Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:14:10 PDT
One thought: is there any possibility that there could be partitioning
software on the hard disk?

Another thought. I got this from the Windows 98 readme file, which happens
to be posted at
http://cns.tstc.edu/w3/3020/readme.htm
It states that SU99xx errors can be sometimes be caused by low conventional
memory.

Also, I don't believe you told us: how much RAM do you have? Processor
speed? Was the PC in question working okay before?

Susan Sutherland