From:
Brian Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 14:13:46 -0500

I have yet another question.  I will be visiting Denver for a few days
next week and wanted to visit a healthfood store there that might carry
a lot of good GF and casein free items.  (The healthfood stores where I
live are very small and have few choices.)  I don't have a lot of time
to spend in Denver, so can someone tell me which healthfood store will
have the best selection?  I have heard Wild Oats is good.

I don't know if the items I want will be in a healthfood store;  I may
have to order them.  Here are some things I am looking for though:  1)
items by the GF Pantry esp. brownie mix and Chocolate O's  2) Ener-G
Gourmet Crackers #4721  3) Miss Roben's Glutafin Custard Creams and Tea
Biscuits  4) Saviordi Lady Fingers by Shar  5) Cybros rolls  6)
Kinnikinnick donuts, blueberry muffins and English muffins  7) Mr.
Ritt's products  8) Vance's Dari-Free

If there are any other items that would be good for a toddler's
tastebuds that I can get while there, let me know.  It would be great
not to have to pay the shipping costs!!!  Also, which brand of pasta do
you all like best?  I have Ener-G rice pasta and some Quinoa pasta.  The
Quinoa is pretty good, but I don't like the Ener-G at all.  Thanks
(again) so much!!!  You guys are my support group.

Melinda