From:
Walthew Reardon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 11:10:33 -0600

This is my first time to list a message, so please excuse me if this
doesn't make sense.  I have been told that charcoal has wheat in it and
the Celiac's should only use gas grills.  When I went shopping for one
yesterday, I found that the new gas grills in the price range I can
afford use a ceramic, charcoal bricquette made by charbroil.  I called
the company to find out what was in it and the girl told me to read the
back of the bag. (I all ready had and notice the charcoal listed).  I
explained why it was important for me to know what they used, but she
could not give me any answer.  My question is:  do I have to go for a
more expensive ($400) grill that only uses a burner with no lava
rock(which they don't seem to make anymore) or ceramic bricquette?  Has
anyone used these new ceramic bricquettes and not had any trouble?
Thanks
Carolyn Reardon