From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 18:54:13 CEST
After adding meat back to my diet I regained about 37 pounds of bodyweight
in about 1.5 year. Some of this is of course fat but not too much. For a
while I tried high-fat diet (85% of cal) with moderate protein intake but it
did not worked so well and I gained soem fat.
Now I'm eating more protein (meat) with less fat (up to 70% of cal) and I'm
loosing fat very rapidly and my energy levels are much higher.
My carbs intake is very low (up to 20-30 g a day) from about 1.5 year.

Paul Sand