VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edwin Montanez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edwin Montanez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 19:19:11 -0400
Hi Mike,

I took your suggestion and called them again and spoke to someone else about
not charging for their use of the ATM machines.  She said that they will not
charge me at all.  Maybe, they are doing this because I am part of the
testing but she said that they don't think that they will charge for this
service in the future.  You better believe when I tell you that I will be
checking my bank account very, very carefully to make sure of that.
Take care
Eddie