VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edwin Montanez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edwin Montanez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:07:34 -0400
I just finished registering to be a tester and the good thing about it is
that you don't have to be one of their customers to take part.  My bank is
Hudson United bank and I just called because I wanted to see if they were in
someway affiliated with my bank.  They said no but that they have a lot of
branches in New Jersey and that there would not be any charge for using
their ATM machines. I know that my bank don't charge me so I went ahead an
enroll in their program.  So if you are interested, but don't belong to
PNC, you might still be able to participate.  The only thing that I hope is
when you are waiting to use the ATM and you place the call, that they
don't put you on hold for a long time because they are helping someone else.
In this case it would be kind of bad if you have people waiting for their
turn.
Eddie