VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Vaglia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Vaglia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 20:25:55 -0400
As I am not the webmaster for the site listed below I am passing on your
requests to the appropriate parties.

Would you please also add the following lynx under the blind services
category? www.vipace.org, www.vibug.org, and www.readingservice.org which
all contain audio lynks on their pages.

Here's hoping that the Kerbango audio receivers will be accessible to blind
people with the Radio Webmaster software as reported on the American Council
of the Blind radio technology program, Main Menu.

Thankyou for considering the suggestions to the Kerbango site.