C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 21:33:05 -0400
Yep, Betty you sound just like a firefighter.  My fought them for 20+ years
in a small town.  I loved visiting my Dad where he worked.  Big trucks are
always way cool.  Trained to be a firefighter in the Navy.  Love controlled
burns, too fun, big wrenches, water, sexy uniforms...

"Fire, Fire..." (Beth and hubby John doing the Bevis and Butthead
impression.)