C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 22:17:34 EDT
In a message dated 04/22/2000 9:36:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

HAHAHA Betty..

My Mom loved pot, but could never smoke it as that would get her Mecca taken
away.

Well, she certainly couldn't risk losing her Mecca, could she?  Um...what
means Mecca?

<< whops that darn spell checker..  I meant to say, her mfcc,which is the same
 as a MsW...

Ahhh...now I get it.  I was thinking "Oh man...they must be Muslims or
something."

Mom's drugs of choice right now are Duragesic and Tylenol 3.  She really
never takes medicine so this must be a big experience for her.

I've read and heard more than once that there is supposed to be therapeutic
value in marijuana.  If that is really true, I wish they would do whatever
needs to be done so that doctors could prescribe it for patients who could be
helped.  If they could legalize it for medical use, then it could be
controlled so that it would be medical grade.  I can't see how anything off
the street can be guaranteed to be the same quality and potency all the time.

Plus, I can't see my very conservative, right wing -- even for John Birch --
Mother getting busted on a possession rap.

I can hear her now.  "Sh-sh-sh.  Wait!  Put it out -- hurry up...Betty's
coming!  OH MAN, you dropped it you idiot!  Quick!  Put it OUT!"