C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy Mallory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 08:41:14 EDT
Thanks Beth for the encourging note! I wish I had sought help earlier as I
have already held him back a grade. Hopefully things will improve with this
therapy. Have you seen results in your children?  I've decided to pull my son
out of all therapies for summer, except vision and horseback riding, if I can
get him in as their vision therapy schedule is full. He's been burning out on
therapy with P.T. three times a week and speech every other week besides
O.T., P.T., and Speech tx in school. This child needs a break so I hope he
doesn't mind the vision tx too much.    Cindy