C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 16:30:08 -0500
Steve,

        Justice for All is a strange outfit. Seems like the "constituency"
they serve is not nearly so important as their own agenda. Wonder who funds
them. If you know any of this juicy stuff let me know. They are obvoius all
for humans rights, it just that the humans they are interested in are a
very precious and enigmatic few.

Bobby