C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:30:36 -0400
What intrigues me, Bobby, is why JFA sends this info last minute or after
the fact.

Be "informed" but don't participate in policy or decision making.

I keep asking who are these people because I don't know them or of them, nor
have I been asked to give consent for their activites.

Something in this process leaves me uneasy.

Jailing the MI?  A new HUD subsidized housing program?