From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 18:13:34 -0800
Laurie, Kendra, Helen, Kathy, Judith, Dori,

Thank you for all your input.  I must admit, I did not have breast
tenderness, pms, or bloating.  Just a much heavier, more painful period.
So perhaps those my signs of improvement via paleo.  No pms is a blessing
in itself.  I will however tell my Dr about it and perhaps I am starting
my menopausal time. BTW, my Dr is very pleased with the NeanderThin.  He
approves whole heartedly.   My sister, 1 year younger than I has started
menopause by not having periods for months and severe hot flashes.  I
must admit i was having hot flashes, but I thought it was part of my
graves disease. *I turn 40 this year*   I will certainly mention all this
to my Dr. Kendra, the keeper must be similar to One Step, a cup that is
inserted and can hold about 2 tablespoons of fluid.  I have used those
before, but my uterus is tilted and it does not seal up against the
cervix.  I do use them for intercourse during my TOM but thats about it.
As for Hans and his comment on lack of sex during that time of month,
although I found it interesting, =o]  I really do not have a problem with
that area.  But thanks for the input  =o]

Trish

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.