NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Micki Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:22:03 -0400
All I can say is that people are reporting their personal experiences
substantiated my bone density tests.  Double blind studies are currently
being conducted at various medical centers around the country.  BTW, no
double blind studies were ever conducted as to the efficacy of
aspirin.  Since these products are non-invasive and have no adverse side
effects, aren't they, at least, worth considering?

At 10:36 PM 7/21/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>http://www.hcrc.org/cgi-hcrc/fs.cgi?qkey=3D505

Micki, So FL, dx FMS 1993, guai 7/2/01, 600mg 2 X Day