NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Micki Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:10:48 -0400
Wanda,
         Please take a look at my web site: www.5pillars.com/micki.  The
combination of magnetic and far infared technologies in products from
Nikken have been shown to reverse the osteoporosis process.  I can put you
in touch with people who have actually shown improvement in bone density
from using these products.  They are non invasive and there are no adverse
side effects.
         I will be happy to try to answer any questions you might have.

Micki

At 03:34 PM 7/21/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Debbie,
>
>I'm taking Didronel (two weeks on, then 3 months off). Since I began my
>current cycle of Didronel last Sunday, I've been feeling dreadful. (I was
>doing really well during the previous weeks.)
>
>I've just searched on Google, and found many sites concerning Didronel and
>Fosamax. Have you any tips for narrowing down the search? I understand that
>there are some 30 proteins in cow's milk, and I don't yet know which is/are
>my trouble-maker(s).
>
>Wanda

Micki, So FL, dx FMS 1993, guai 7/2/01, 600mg 2 X Day