C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 20:27:01 EST
Laughing out loud.  I went on a business trip to Orlando sponsored by the US
Government (in the glory days of the boondoggle).  The only trouble was, they
literally put us in the Roach Motel.  They had locked up these rooms during
the slow season and there was literally fur on the walls from the humidity.
My sheets were damp and I thought I saw them move.  I went on the trip with
two female co-workers.  They came screaming to my room in the middle of the
night to kill a roach (my first exposure to Palmetto Bugs).  After I wrestled
it for an hour, I finally hit it with a lamp and a chair.  It escaped out the
window with my wallet.  But it all worked out for the best.  I was the hero
for the ladies and we each got new rooms.  They had to share a suite and,
since I was the only male, I got a suite to myself.

Paul V. who thinks life is suite

In a message dated 2/8/00 7:33:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]