C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 17:49:01 EST
Deri,

Don shoo da messenbanger.

I don't know who annointed Justin Dart.  Certainly wasn't me!

Anyways, my recall, t'was the Hessians, "partying."  And they couldn't fahrt
straight, otherwise our George might still be singing God Save the Queen.
Course the Hessians and English were at war, and a bit far from home,
serving coin, King, and allegedly God.

How now Christmas without that nice Jewish kid doing his would work?
Anybody you know got His message straight?

I'm not certain about your Yom Kippur reference--perhaps one of your more
subtle and erudite allusions.  Then I'm not shuffllingghh lloossee vowells,
clustered consonants, or able to comprehend the Welsh intellect.

Steve M.