C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 01:12:20 EST
As Deri said Mag: With Blanks.

----Original Message Follows----
From: Toddy <[log in to unmask]>
Kyle;
I enjoyed reading your post.  Both my sons spent 6 years in the Marine Corp.
  My
father was an avid hunter all his life and he did a lot of trap shooting.
(Guess
who influenced his grandsons to join the service?)  My husband is not a
hunter,
nor am I.

We lived in Wyoming for a couple of years.  They had an early hunting season
there for bow hunters and disabled hunters.  Think some others states might
have
the same arrangement.

Kyle E. Cleveland wrote:

 > Well, mags, for one thing, my CP is not that "involved".  I can still do
 > most tasks, even play the piano (sorta), fly a plane, etc.  I have
problems
 > with my affected (left) hand and fine motor skills (can't button), but
I've