From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 06:35:58 -0600
From: Steve and Dara Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2000 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] Refilling Toner Cartridges? Final thoughts

> As Joseph Walc <[log in to unmask]> points out:
> >I have given up on using recycled and remanufactured toners
> >because of leakage. A new manufacturers toner usually doesn't
> >leak.
>
> And have other people had problems with recycled cartridges?

Yes, I was not in on it, but the place I work had a problem with the
quality of the recycled cartridges they were using about a year ago.
These were for the HP LaserJet 4 and 5.  They had a lot of problems with
uneven release of toner and leakage - major problems with streaks on
printed pages.  The refilled cartridges did not last nearly as long as a
new one.  After all the problems were factored in, they were not saving
any money with the recycled cartridges.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html