RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 15:28:45 -0400 (EDT)
At 10:40 PM 4/12/97 -0500, you wrote:([log in to unmask] (Richard Wolfson)

Are any of you following the news about the Codex group and food safety in
Canada--I'm sorry, who alerted this list to these shennanigans? I am sending
you this latest info on it, in case you neglected to join the mailing
list--it is of grave corcern to all, and especially rawests.

It behooves us to take give voice to our displeasure, and to alert less
educated friends on the danger, and enlist their aid, also. One letter is
considered 100 votes--one phone call, 1000 votes. We can stand and be counted!

Pat

Press release:
(snip)