RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 09:49:18 -0500
At 05:05 PM 1/16/97 -0700, Kirt Nieft wrote:
>I came across (and even bought) a raw foods recipe book in a secondhand
>book store in Milwaukee over the holidays called, "EVERYTHING RAW: The
>No-Cooking Cookbook" (by Jennie Reekie, 1977, Penguin Books)

>I'm not much into raw recipe books these days but couldn't resist this one
>(for $2.48):

Kirt,while you're just lolling around in the sunny, warm, dry (!) CA fruit
heaven picking avocados off trees and contemplating your navel, why don't
you stop being lazy for just a bit and sniff out the source of some more
copies of this little jewel?? I, for two,would dearly love to get my hands
on one! (It is 9 degrees F. here this A.M., but they predict it will cool
off some by tomorrow.My fig tree will NOT like that.

Pat Stephens
Atlanta