RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 23:40:52 -1000
Ben:
><<  My concern is .... that I will become the "freak" of the dorm hall because
>I consume raw meat.>>

Gosh, Ben, this really brings home to me how young you are--and how damn
far ahead of the game you are at such a young age...

Anyway, if my previous missives to you don't disqaulify me as an
advice-giver ;) I gotta say one thing: do you have to live in the dorms?
You'll have all the same problems living off-campus, but you'll have them
with somewhat more mature folks. After a couple months in an unpleasant
off-campus situation, I ended up living with a bassist for the Milwaukee
symphony and a struggling alernative musician, until I found a place after
a couple years with folks who had become my friends (a pretty typical
situation as I remember it). All the while I worked in the dorms and saw
clearly that the dorms were basically high school high two: the sequel
without parents ;)

As for the ladies, they will (to quote One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest)
"light up like pinball machines and pay off in silver dollars" after dating
a RAF-fed young buck like yourself.

DId you mention what you plan on studying BTW?

Cheers,
Kirt

PS I'm thrilled you didn't bite the big one with the berry mold!!! but I
still ain't willing to recommend it to my loved ones...;)