RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 16:05:37 +0000
Kirt:
>Making the
>percent of 100% instinctos in the USA who experience excellent health
>without modern medication to be 0%.

Sometimes I think that everybody sees the results he wants to see. I
want to see excellent health, you want to see 100% failure. :-(
Then I think perhaps you are right. (Or is it indeed a failure of U.S.
instinctos because they don't have Orkos? ;-))

I know a family of instinctos here in Germany. They were vegans before
they went instincto and experienced a severe problem with their youngest
child because of B12-deficiency. Apart from this they never saw a doc-
tor for their children. This I call excellent health.

The same with the baby of an instincto woman in my city. No doctor,
no medicine. The child is 15 months old now.

>Herbal medicine to deal with the failings of instincto? That's a new
>slant, but if you think modern medicines contain the active ingrediants
>of herbal medicines then what is so bad about modern medicine?

That's how you would express it. I would say that in nature it seems
to be quite normal to get some infection or parasite here and there.
And herbs are used by animals as natural remedys. What's wrong with
that? Does it make herbs a mean to deal with the failings of the diet
of the animals which of course is instinctive?

If modern medicines contain the ingredients of herbs I just think it
would be easier and cheaper to eat the herb instead of taking the
drug but there's no money to be earned by this way and therefore we
do not find it.
Wild speculation: if indeed it turns out to be true, that the kernels
of jackfruits contain a substance that kills AIDS viruses and if (big
big if) indeed AIDS can be cured by eating those kernels then this
of course is   n o t   the way that will be gone. No no. The scientists
and pharmacologists will of course try to extract the substance of
those kernels and sell it for extraordinary prices - I read it in the
newspaper.
Strange world.

Strange greetings,

Stefan