RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 17:38:28 +0000
Hi all,

Pet wrote:
>Now what can one think of someone who indulges in triple
>exclamation points but gripes over shouting in CAPS? (Or should I
>say "caps???")  So do I.
>Besides, the 0 in LIFEF0RCE isn't in "CAPS!!!"  Grumpiness may
>have to do with diet... a personality problem... or stress...

Having read Gregg's post about caps in email addresses and time zones
and all of this nonsense which is by the way completely off topic :-(
I would like to suggest that Gregg goes for the job of our new list
moderator.
I can see only one problem here: he wouldn't be   m o d e r a t e.

Also I propose that Gregg changes his email name to "Mr. Sheriff"
or "Mr. Email-Sheriff" or even "MR. EMAIL-SHERIFF" and sets his time
zone to -7135 hours which is approximately the amount he is behind
the spirit of this list.  =:O :-\

Liza, thank you for your reply to my proposed "evil things to do"
and the discussion with Tom about raw-food movements.

I would like to find more discussions about raw food and less adver-
tising and off-topic trash on the list.

Instinctive regards,

Stefan

E-Mail: [log in to unmask] (slower than snail-mail currently)