RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 00:52:26 -0500
Karl:
>I also ate grasshoppers and during the way back I had the
>luck to find a slope that was full of them. So for the first
>time I found enough to eat until the taste change occurred.
>I can't call it a stop because the taste just changes so much
>that the effort of catching another one is no longer worth it.
>And I found wild rosehips, they where delicious, too.

Karl, I enjoy reading about your instinctive hikes. They sound like a lot
of fun. I have some questions for you. How do you catch the grasshoppers,
how do they taste, do your companions eat them as well, do you eat them
while they are still alive - if so, do you eat the head first or eat the
whole insect in one mouthful?

Best, Peter