RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 01:11:21 GMT
Hi Susan,

>>Yes, I dropped all animal products during the summer of 87.

>What do you use as a protein source?
>It seems that those who adhere to a rawfood diet are introducing raw meats.
> I love raw meat but it doesn't like me, especially beef.
>Can we really maintain a healthy diet w/o meat?
>(I have been vegetarian for many years and recently raw.)
>I hope this isn't too naive a question...

I assume you have addressed your query to me rather than Roberta. My main
source of concentrated proteins is nuts and seeds. I've done well without
animal products for years and going raw (one year now) has provided greater
health benefits. Now we'll see how what happens to my vitality over the
long-term. So far it's promising.

-jo-