RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 19:24:40 -0500
Kristine:
>I wondered where you went, I thought maybe you died, or succumbed to your
>greens and fruits addictions.

Are you not taking your support of Jeff a little too far?  Jeff's modesty
obviously is preventing him from taking you up on your "challenge". ;-)

>Anyway, I missed you, you are the only person worth writing to on this list.

I think it's time for you to expand your horizon a bit.  ;-)

>The only guy with any true balls to say what's really on his mind.

I guess that makes the rest of us chopped liver. ;-)

>Don't give up, you can become breatharian!  If an old woman can do it, you
can!

Something tells me you are not a day over 18. :) But ok, I will bite. I
take it that you are a breatharian yourself?  Does this mean that you have
stopped eating foods of any kind?  How long have you been on this regime,
how long did your transition last and what did it consist of?  What is your
intake of nutrients during a typical week, do you drink water, how much do
you exercise, what is the state of your health and do you ever cheat other
than when hyperventilating? ;-)

Best, Peter