RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kristine Stein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 08:37:20 PDT
Peter,

>I guess that makes the rest of us chopped liver. ;-)

You are what you eat!

>Something tells me you are not a day over 18. :) But ok, I will bite. I
>take it that you are a breatharian yourself?  Does this mean that you have
>stopped eating foods of any kind?  How long have you been on this regime,
>how long did your transition last and what did it consist of?  What is your
>intake of nutrients during a typical week, do you drink water, how much do
>you exercise, what is the state of your health and do you ever cheatother
>than when hyperventilating? ;-)

Since you are biting big boy ;)...

I drink tea.  I take hits on my friend Ruth's oxygen.  I don't remember
what day it is so I can't tell you how long I've been food free.  I
remembered the other day, but I can't now.  I am alive.  I walk around
the house and to the market and have sex once a month with my husband.
Oh, I think it's been a few years now.  I've lost quite a bit of weight.
I used to be fat.

I was a fruitarian in the 30's and had an affair with Paul Bragg.  He
liked to eat fertile eggs, did you know that? He turned me onto raw eggs
which helped a lot.  Then I got married and ate barbeque all the time
during the 50's.  By the time I was in my late 80's I was fat and could
hardly walk, so I stopped eating.  Looking back on it all, it's clear to
me, the body likes meat.  I prefer to eat my own.  It's cheaper than
going to the market, and I don't have a lot of energy left to digest
food with.  I feel for Jeff because he's confused.  I don't even know if
he's real, but if he's real, he could be just as crazy as I am.  Only
fat people can be breatharians successfully, fat old people.  I knew a
lot of people who did well for years on just fruit, we had good fruit
back then, real fruit.  They all, including me, started thinking we were
gods and goddesses.

I'd love to see Jeff's picture, but no matter what, he won't hold a card
toTony Randall.  Look at that man, he's only fifteen years younger than
I am, and he looks great. But he doesn't go around saying, I've lived 75
years on cooked food, all the raw foodists must die or be eliminated.
And that other man who did that show Rockord Files, I watch that show
all the time, and I saw him recently and he looks great for an old man.
In my mind, I think Jeff is loony.  What kind of nut would think he's
addicted to wild greens and set a date several months off to be 100%
fruit.  I think the poor boy is surfacing now after all these years of
fruit eating because he knows he's in trouble, and he knows he wants
meat, and so he's headed towards your get together to get comfortable
with eating meat. I think the poor boy is crying out for help.  Of
course he might not know that, consciously.
I'm trying to help him, in case I'm right about him.  If he goes to your
little party be sure to be nice and help him. It all reminds me of this
boy I knew when I was a little girl.  He used to wait outside my house
and throw rocks at me.  He'd pull my pig tails at school.  Finally I
punched him and told him that I hated him and he ran home crying.  The
next day I had to apologize, and I wouldn't do it.  I told the teacher
that he had been hurting me.  The teacher asked him why he was hurting
me, and he wouldn't say anything.  Then the teacher took him aside and
he told her that he liked me.  The teacher suggested he tell me, so he
did.  After that we were best friends and sweethearts.  He liked me but
felt he couldn't reach me, so he reached out to me the only way he
could, by hurting me the way he was hurting himself by not reaching out
to me.  Jeff feels all alone I think.  He loves the rest of humanity,
but he's so repressed he doesn't know how to show it.  He misses the
community of the world and hates the isolation.  He also hates the
tragedy of the world today.  He'd rather kill the world, then handle the
pain.  Jeff is in pain.  He probably knows that he's alienated everyone
and he finds solace in the trees of Asia and fruit and his imagination.
But his body cries out for love, for friendship, for his human family.
And by this time his body is probably in trouble.  He probably knows
that he's going to have to bite the bullet and eat meat sooner or later,
otherwise he's going to have to spend his whole life isolated, while
slowly developing problems.  I think Jeff just wants to be your friend.
Be nice to him.  He's not well, I think, but I am an old woman so what
do I know?  Trust your instincts...

Kisses,
Kristine