RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 07 May 1997 22:27:36 +0200
Jean-Louis,

> Other anecdote: I noticed that commercial "raw" cashews had taste

I always liked the cashews that are available in 'whole-food' shops.
Once I ordered 5 kilos. I ate them within 2 weeks or so. Guess what
nice pimples I did get. :-))

> I tried fresh cashews from Orkos...

Same with me. And I experienced similar effects with almonds.

Generally I always did get sick after eating 'normal' 'organic' food
for 2 to 3 weeks. My typical symptoms are the headcold and pimples.

> Similarly, one of my friends cannot eat "raw"-cooked pistacchios
> without reactions (allergic reactions? I don't remember), but

Marianne once explained that to me. If I get it right, it is like
this: Allergic reactions are just normal excretion symptoms that
happen when the body is forced out of its normal tolerance by
foreign protein molecules.

So a person with low tolerance will react 'allergic' to a lot of
denaturated molecules -- his body will try to get rid of them ASAP.

Karl