RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 18:19:39 -0700
Zephyr wrote:

> >>It seems to me that the immune system, my immune system can handle
> >>viruses, germs, bacteria pretty well.  I had a full case of staff for
> >>two weeks, four or five years ago, a "disease" that puts many people
> >>in the hospital, and most in bed.  I was only laid out for two half
> >>days.

By way of support, I'm 69, just started IN two years ago, ate poorly and
took prescription drugs non-stop for 30 years. About 10 years ago I had a
case of salmonella from some chicken, so bad it lasted a day or more, I
ruined a mattress. Last year when I first tasted raw fish, some salmon at
a Sushi place, I had another bout of severe diarrhea that lasted all of
one hour, I thought it was salmonella and so mild, I was pleased with my
progress.

I also have a lung tumor, non-cancerous, had severe bronchitis eight
months of the year, and no longer ever have a cold, slight cough
occasionally as my lungs still are healing.
> >re Zephyr
> >Your are forgetting the skin fungus on your foot that you could not get
> >rid of.

I have one toe nail that gets black and was told it was fungus. Now it is
lighter but still noticeable. Am hoping it will go away eventually.

As I also posted, my total cholesterol/HDL ratio has gone from 3/1 to 2/1
and my triglcerides dropped to 25.

My best,

Ellie