RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 04:09:19 GMT
At 17:23 18/08/97 -0700, Marie wrote:
>>The Earth is multidimensional(not only 3-d). It exists in many
>dimensions simultaneously and in each consecutive dimension there is
>greater spiritual awareness. Each dimension is separated by levels of
>conscious awareness.

Lets say there were 17 dimensions (I'm sure that there are probably an
infinite number of dimensions).
Lets say that I am aware of 7 of them.
Lets say there is something else (Xobo) is in existence on Earth that is
aware in the 10 others.
To me, Xobo is a spiritual being - beyond my comprehension.
Likewise, to Xobo I am a spiritual being, beyond "its" comprhension.

To me, there is All Glory in the existence that I do understand; it is God's
Creation.  We as people are not "less than" because of our natural limitations.
To me, there is much wonder in the fact that there is so much in Creation
that is beyond my comprehension.
To me, doing the best I can with this life is what matters.  I see that its
up to people to garden and care for the Earth.  Destroying it in the name of
Economics or Power is really so pityful.

:>) Lynton