RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chet Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 05:37:18 -0700
Roberta wrote:
===========

> This book is by Udo Erasmus, called Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill. As far
> as I know it is the most detailed book that completely outlines the
> biochemistry of fats as a nutrient in the human diet.  He discusses the
> need for fats, and talks about how cooked fats (of any type) can be

Chet replies:
=========
I've been using Udo's Perfected Choice Blended Oil (I think that's the
name--at least close to it) for a couple of months now to get the fatty
acids and am very happy with the results... smoother and softer skin are
the most noticeable.

Chet Day
Mail to [log in to unmask] to receive my
weekly thoughts on the Y2K computer problem