RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Denis PEYRAT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 22:07:44 +0100 (GMT)
>>Unfortunately, the inclusion of RAF in an all-raw regime is no assurance of
>>mental balance--as Guy-Claude Burger has shown for decades. Fringe people
>>are attracted to (and apparently invent) fringe diets, and the best food is
>>no assurance that emotional problems with be dealt with as they come to the
>>fore. One women in Farnce put it this way to me: "Instincto doesn't solve
>>your problems--it only helps bring them up into the open to be solved--or
>>not." Her words impressed me then as they matched my own experience. And I
>>am reminded of her words often as I watch the goings on in the raw foods
>>arena.

>Whatever his shortcomings, the man is a Genius.
>Reminds me of BKS Iyengar, my teacher's teacher. The man is a Yoga Genius,
>but other than that he is a psychotic. I guess I have to seperate the
>message from the messanger.

GENIUS : "ANY FOOL CAN TELL THE TRUTH BUT IT REQUIRES
A MAN OF SOME GENIUSTO LIE WELL" Samuel Butler
Exercice n°1 : replace "LIE" by  "PLAGIARIZE" in the above sentence
(plagiarize: compiling one's work from other people's works without giving
them full credit, or, in a more subtle way,  citing only those sources which
are not essential to the demonstration )
Exercice n°2 : Who wrote the following ?
"Sometimes men come by the name of genius in the same way that certain
insects come by the name of centipede: not because they have a hundred feet,
but because most people can't count above fourteen"

Denis