RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 16:34:42 +0000
Hi Peter,

you wrote:
>1) Liberation and LExpress are not tabloids but both respected
>publications.

Personally I deny that for L'Express but I admit that I have read only
this article and my french isn't the best. On the other hand: one bad
article with this sort of journalism suffices for me to judge L'Express.
A serious newspaper would never have reported the story this way.

Concerning all other points:
This is really an impressing list and things look very bad for the kind
of "instinctive" lifestyle practised at Montrame.
On the other hand I always try to imagine, what could have happened if
rising children "instinctively". This is, why I gave the example to Kirt
with his little daughter trying to practice a penetration.

I think there will be lots of ambiguous situations if you are practising
some kind of instinctive child rearing. A lot of situations would be
plainly condemned by society because they don't understand them.
What I would like to have, is some idea how to deal with these situa-
tions. Can you give me a hint here? Frustrating your child by denying
its needs will definitely not be the solution. So what do you suggest?

Until Mr. Burger is judged to be guilty as accused I won't speak of
him as a criminal child abuser. But his record looks as bad as the
current accusations.
Personally I don't feel dependent on Mr. Burger or anyone else. I'm
just sad, that the rediscoverer of instinctive nutrition showed this
kind of dubious and ambiguous behavior. From his earlier judgments he
should have known better. :-(

Instinctive sad wishes,

Stefan

P.S: Since this is my third post and I reached my limit for today, it
comes to my mind, that there is a reason against this limit, we
couldn't discuss before the move of the list because we didn't know
all the new abilities of the new server.
Now, our new server can group posts by topic. So if you can answer
a thread with "Re: <subject>" it will group it with all other answers
and with the initial subject.
If you do "grouped posts" with an aggregation of several subjects
in the topic line this isn't possible anymore. Also this grouping
shows a tendency to be very individualistic, making the number of
topics grow artificially although the basic topics are still the same.
Following the threads from the archives will be more difficult then.