RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 14:17:22 +0000
Jean-Louis: (12/9/97)
>are innocuous") [AFAIK, no experiment has ever proved that a virus
>could be useful in any way]. But at least, instincto has the merit of

Jean-Louis:
>Claiming that microbes help to detoxify the body have no scientific
>support.

But there is evidence (although not scientifically proven) that micro-
bes help to detoxify the body.
If I ever catch an infection which is very rare today, I have a time
where I feel slightly worse than normally. The last infections all did
not reach their full known potential. They all were somehow suppressed
or just weaker than the medicinal literature says. (Of course I didn't
suppress them. I'm doing nothing).
When it's over I find that I am feeling better than before the infec-
tion. My conclusion and that of other instinctos is, that the viruses
or bacteria must have done something good. If it is not detox (and viral
infections almost always come with running nose and other excreting pro-
cesses) then you should give a better explanation.
Even if it had nothing to do with detox it apparently set something
straight in my body so that the result was a feeling of better health.

Jean-Louis:
>5) The only known beneficial micro-organisms are those which live in
>the digestive tract (correct me if I am wrong). Their effects include:

This is the usual black-and-white thinking of the conventional doctors.
(I thought you are a mathematician? ;-)) There are bad and good micro-
bes. I don't believe it.

I like my microbes! :-)

Best infectuous regards,

Stefan