RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J. Leong" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 21:26:19 -0800
I have used fresh garlic for years for my patients.  Especially: anti-yeast;
good for people with wheat and sugar sensitivities; chronic infections; sinus
problems.  For instinctive eaters it is appealing some times, other times not.

And for me, very yummy mixed with tamari on sashimi, especially fat stuff like
salmon.

Too much will simply taste bad eventually and that can be a guide.  Any herb is
going to taste bad and be not too good for you in enough quantity however, not
just garlic.  It'll be good for you up to a point then, more and more like a
toxin if you have too much.

regards

roberta